<body oncontextmenu="return false" onselectstart="return false" ondragstart="return false"><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/34254296?origin\x3dhttp://gerbxxx.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Text here, change the colour.


Saturday, February 24, 2007, 2/24/2007 11:45:00 am

ahhhhh..

hahahahahaha.

abit high..

hehes..

aniways..

i love that song!!

that song, girlfriend..

wooooots!!!!!

its by avril lavigne lahh..

i dunoe y i like it sho much.

haha..





here's the lyrics:

Hey Hey You You

I don't like your girlfriend

No way No way

I think you need a new one

Hey Hey You You

I could be your girlfriend



Hey Hey You You

I know that you like me

No way No way No,

it's not a secret

Hey Hey You You

I want to be your girlfriend



You're so fine

I want you mine

You're so delicious

I think about you all the time

You're so addictive

Don't you know What I can do To make you feel alright

Don't pretend I think you know I'm damn precious

And hell yeah I'm the mother fucking princess

I can tell you like me too

And you know I'm right



She's like so whatever

You can do so much better

I think we should get together now

And that's what everyone's talking about



Hey Hey You You

I don't like your girlfriend

No way No way

I think you need a new one



Hey Hey You You

I could be your girlfriend

Hey Hey You You

I know that you like me

No way No way No,

it's not a secret

Hey Hey You You

I want to be your girlfriend



I can see the way I see the way
You look at me
And even when you look away I know you think of me
I know you talk about me all the time again and again
So come over here and tell me what I wanna hear
Better, yet, make your girlfriend disappear
I don't wanna hear you say her name ever again



Because...

She's like so whatever

You can do so much better

I think we should get together now

And that's what everyone's talking about



Hey Hey You You

I don't like your girlfriend

No way No way

I think you need a new one

Hey Hey You You

I could be your girlfriend

Hey Hey You You

I know that you like me

No way No way No,

it's not a secret

Hey Hey You You

I want to be your girlfriend



In a second you'll be wrapped around my finger '

Cause I can, 'cause I can do it better

There's no other, so when's it gonna sink in

She's so stupid, what the hell were you thinking?[x2]



Hey Hey You You

I don't like your girlfriend

No way No way

I think you need a new one




Hey Hey You You

I could be your girlfriend (No Way)

Hey Hey You You

I know that you like me

No way No way No,

it's not a secret



Hey Hey You You

I want to be your girlfriend

Hey Hey You You

I don't like your girlfriend ( No Way!)

No way No way

I think you need a new one (Hey!)



Hey Hey You You

I could be your girlfriend (No Way!)

Hey Hey You You

I know that you like me (Now Way!)

No way No way No,

it's not a secret (Hey!)



Hey Hey You You

I want to be your girlfriend (No Way!)
Hey Hey!



whatever the case, i just like this song!!
hahas..
oh yeah ytd night went outta watch movie with cousins..
hahas..
we watched just follow law..
hahas..
was damn nice lahh..
so funny..
only annoying thing is that the group of people in front of us..
one group of UBER squeamish n girly girls..
was like crap lahh..
the was they laff is like..
one bunch of witches..
im a gurl too, and i dont laff like them AT ALL lahh..
felt like slapping them..
but then after that they shuddup..
cos my cousin was like worse lahh..
he just bent forward and went like,:can you ppl just be a little more quiet?like be civic minded?
cos this is a cinema, not your dad's hse.
then we were like..
then the girls were like.......
hahahahahahaha!!
was UBERUBERUBER funny lahh!!!!
hahahahahaha..

but they keep looking back after that..
hahas..
i think they got quite pissed with my cousin..
was damndamndamndamndamn funny..
cant stand it..

aniways..

im gonna hv my birthday celebrated today!!

yay!!!!!!!

....

uhh..

aniway..

lots of ppl are coming over..

godparents,

matthew,

Ian,

deborah and family,

liza,

marcus,

nigel and family,

eugene and family,

aunty chris and uncle sebastian

and umm..

maybe my neighbours..

sho that will be like.........................................................

36 ppl including my family..

OMGosh..

wonder how they're gonna fit in..

wait,

its like dat every year..

haha!!

i wanna see how my cake looks like!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

so fun cant wait ta see everyone!!!

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!



to YOU:

oh yahh,

thanks for the late rose..

haha!!

but i dont like roses..

no hard feelings if u see this kayys?

aniways..

THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!

was really nice of you..

i mean it..

hahas..
but next time dont give me infront of everyone horrs,

its damn embarrasing..

hahas..

jkjk..

thanks..

actually,

u can get me sumore things,

cos my birthday is on monday..

oh,

guess what??

you will be seeing me on monday during third lang!!

HAHA!

lols..

dont take what i said too seriously..

presents aren't needed..

hahas..

one last thing,



to HIM:

dont wanna sout then dont shout lorr.

my birthday coming lorr.

still dun wanna shout for me.

fine.

happy birthday to me,

happy birthday to me-e,

happy birthday tooooooooooooooo me-eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
happy birthday to me!!

Disclaimer
read, tag nice, leave.
thank you.and then, STOP STALKING ME ALR(:

Profile

Gerbera, choo
mermaid princess~
About
tall and smart


Links
6A.
6Aliens alyssa aqeela beverly cassandra Clarice freda gayathiri inda jessie judith annette lianne ruiling shamita stephanie tessa valerie wei yun
210.
210'08 hui shan tablemate joey kai cheng ming hui sher-yin yvonne wan qing spods jamie hannah xiao wen momsy/rui qi bethanie min shuen clarissa ipods qing xiao pei yin
311.
Sokboon justina justina(xanga) yiteng steffi tingwei
COUSINS.
felicia samson wei qi
otherFRIENDS.
jing kai jekjin tina

dates tht matter
Click To View ♥

tell me if i missed anything out(:

jan1st- nathan's birthday
jan6th- glenda's/dad's/liza's birthday
jan7th- lerwoon's birthday
jan9th- meeling's bithday
jan19th- RUIQI's birthday
jan27th- HUISHAN's birthday
jan30th- YITENG's birthday
jan31st- SOKBOON's/ziwei's birthday
feb3rd- JAMIE's birthday
feb14th- valentines~♥♥
feb15th- minshuen's birthday
feb18th- tingwei's birthday
feb20th- ruiling's birthday
feb23rd- jiayun's birthday feb26th- MY B I R T H D A Y
feb28th- venus's birthday
mar8th- wanqing's birthday
mar18th- alicia's birthday
apr1st- APRIL FOOLS(:(:
apr9th- YVONNE'S birthday
apr13th- mom's birthday
apr24th- adelyn's birthday
may2nd- BELICIA's birthday
may11th- jingkai's birthday
may15th- CHUNING's birthday
may31st- anthea's birthday
jun25th- jinru's birthday
jul2nd- canna's birthday
jul5th- pingzheng's birthday
jul22nd- sumei's birthday
aug16th- JAIME's bithday
aug22nd- JUICY's(justina) birthday
aug30th-annette's birthday
sep9th- valesha's birthday
sep12th- rachel's birthday
oct4th- victoria's birthday
nov2nd- marie's birthday
nov18th- CLARISSA's birthday
nov22nd- joey's birthday nov29th- STEFFI's birthday
dec17th- EUNICE's/XIAOWEN's birthday
dec24th- SAMSON's birthday
dec25th- CHRISTMAS!
dec30th- danielle's/yinghui's birthday