Sunday, April 26, 2009, 4/26/2009 06:25:00 pm
it's true, im stuck on you.
in a pathetic state over you.
tday sucked. it was meant for me t study. but i was out from 10-6/: so very unproductive. doubt i'd have done anything even if i stayed home tho. th shoes i wore were biting my feet lah. got so bad i needed a plaster. furking loserish. anyway. i went t look for my watch again tday. but i didnt buy anything lah. my mom's sponsoring fully. SO IM DITCHING MY WATCH FUND:D
i hope what im going through is just a passing phase. i cant stand it anymore. im becoming some depressed mess everytime im alone. and i know it. and im giving crap advice t people when im sad. like sb. sorry/: im this stupid mess and i hate it. got t get over it.
Every now and then when I'm all alone
I'd be wishing that you would call me on the telephone
Say you want me back but you never do
I feel like such a fool
There's nothing I can do
I'm such a fool for you
I can't take it
What am I waiting for?
I'm still breaking
I miss you even more
And I can't fake it
The way I could before
I hate you but I love you
I can't stop thinking of you
It's true, I'm stuck on you