Wednesday, May 27, 2009, 5/27/2009 09:03:00 pm
I JUST RE PAINTED MY TOENAILS A GLITTERY
lilac. AND TH FVCKING GLITTER DOESNT SHOW.
i think it's kind of ugly))): but im too lazy t repaint it. oh well. IM GOING OUT TMR. like, finally. nananana~ with RuiQi. hoping more people can come:D, have yet t ask anyone elso thoO:
anyway, I LOST TWO BETS IN A DAY. WTF.
and t th same person D: <
today was great! sabbats in th morning was just watching vids [ monk<3/nancy>Justina just kept falling asleep through th movie. Haaa. sabbats in th afternoon was the stained glass one. OH, but my finger got cut by a huge shard of glass. and th sick part was tht i had t tug in out of my fingerD: th blood was disgusting. so now i need t go buy some pretty plasters for my finger:DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD and I TOOK TH BUS TDAY:D after how many million years. i was hoping t see ...... BUT dont have. so disappointing. previously before i really got t noticing ......, we always took th same bus! but now tht i've realised, ...... DOESNT APPEAR ANYMORE! so stupid right.moreover th bus ride REALLY sucked. made me remember why i destest bus rides SO much. getting squashed/lousy airconditioning/bumpy journey just makes the bus so unappealing and unenjoyable.[ ooh i sound so bratty and annoying~ ]i wanna watch TeeVee now, bye:DSHOULD I CHANGE MY URL? IT'S KIND OF LONG/: &i'm getting tired of it.