Tuesday, June 02, 2009, 6/02/2009 10:27:00 pm
WTF, J?!
I CANT BELIEVE YOU DID THIS.
I CANT BELIEVE I LET YOU HAVE TH CHANCE T DO THIS. YOU FREAKING BACKSTABBING DOG, AHHHHHHHHHHH. OH EM GEEs!
YOU MADE ME SO SAD, LIAR.
I WAS ON TH PHONE WITH YOU, REMEMBER??!!!
ohno/omg/wtf
UGHUGHUGH.so damn confused.
im not gonna rant in this post. i was just trying t show how saddened i am. im very very very sad. WHYWHYWHY. it's not like i need you): you are a lousy friend. was watching random videos in my phone. they made me laugh/tear so much! especially th Justina ones. crazy i tell you. hahahaaaa. i should post some one day. anyway. i think my photo on RuiQi's blog is OH-SO-GLAMOROUS and worthy of posting over and over again, im gonna post it at th end of th post :D tday was BORING. ugh. except for th nice lunch with my family(: food wasnt all tht good tho.
to J:
wtf was tht for man?!??
i dont want t forgive you again. not ever.
for all you've done [ yes i found out): ], i should hate you.
but you're just not worth my time.
kthxbai
I HAVE COME T TH END NOW. BYE(:
glam right ~~~ i look like i got eyeliner O: