Thursday, July 02, 2009, 7/02/2009 10:58:00 pm
canna choo jing yu's thirteenth
HAPPY BIRTHDAY CANNA CHOO ILYILYILY!
(L)(L)(L)
I HOPE YOU'RE STILL STALKING MY BLOG SO YOU'LL SEE THIS.
OHEMGEES YOU'RE FINALLY 13/NOT A KID ALR.
I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU. I TAKE
ALL TH MEAN THINGS I'VE SAID T YOU
BACK. FOR TDAY.
MUAHHHHHHHZ X 1GAZILLION
i knw i can be mean/bitchy/bossy/unreasonable at times,
BUT
I NEVER REALLY MEAN IT THT WAY.
i luv u(: 我爱我的妹妹.
I AM RETURNING T SCHOOL TMR. yes, i knw you guys are gonna flock
t me w/ all your well wishes/cards/gifts THANK YOU IN ADVANCE(:
i threw up my dinner. it's th antibiotics. ugh. one of my medicines look like
panadollies.
anyway, im gonna give a bit of my post t sb
sb! hi~
i cant give you too much of my post cause it's my sister's birthday.
SEE YOU TMR(: TeeHee.
ohemgees, cheng just told me about this girl in tuition.
who coincidentally is my ex schoolmate (rgps).
belinda. SHE IS SO _________. ugh. dont knw what t say.
seeing her tmr. bet her mask's gonna be uglyyyy.
L/O/S/E/R. while mine and cheng's gonna be cute (:
byebye, everyone take care &try not t fall sick(:
for those who are alr ill (like me) GET WELL SOON! i mean it(: