Friday, July 31, 2009, 7/31/2009 10:48:00 pm
cramming bio
my brain, is almost dead.stuffed t death.ugh. it's like im forcing all th shit in but i dont really knw it.like, knw knw it. like, it's all dead knwledge.I HATE THIS.im having alot of moodswings.I REALLY HATE STUDYING. SHIT IT.
TDAY I HAD BIOSPA.
w/ tingweN. ehehe.
th funnest evaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!
th old hag called me gerbel. wle.
at least thrice. but she got cheechee's name wrong also MUAhahaha.
anyway. i did something really stupid during spa.
tw was sitting behind me. so i filled my syringe (1/10 full)
and spurted th contents on her.
then as revenge, SHE SQUIRTED A WHOLE FUCKING
SYRINGE OF WATER ONTO MY BACK.
my hongzi looked so chio. anyway. th dumbest thing was tht,
i didnt realise it because i felt it, but i realised it because
th water hit my back, wasnt fully absorbed by th hongzi and went over my head.
hard t imagine what im describing, cause im so bad @ it.
but moral of th story is I LOOKED LIKE AN IDIOT.
whatever.
going t supress my raging uncontrollable [ hahaha ] hormones and
continue busting my brain with bloody bio,
(K),G
eew