Sunday, August 16, 2009, 8/16/2009 10:11:00 pm
(super) FUNDAY
OHEMGEE TDAY WAS SUPER FUN!!!!!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JAIME HONG/SUCKERPINGPONG
I♥U~~~
anyway, i was saying,
tday was so damn fun(ny).
omg. HAHAHAH. and sort of retarded.
like:
hiding behind th menus. my stupid plasters. washing th cherry. lying t jaime.
MUJI (hulijing's note) + scary woman. EVIL LAUGH. and many many many more things.
bet all of you wished you were thr. HAHAH. it was really damn fun(ny)
oh yeah, pushing xw off &kicking her shoes t make her fall was fcvking funnnnn.
everyone should try this @ least once in their lives.
all in all, xiaowen/peizhen/jamie/joey/gerbera gave jaimehong a surprise celebration
thing which was really AWESOMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE BEYOND WORDS.
we should do this more often(: then i can perpetually attempt t freak/scare xw.
HAHAHAHAHAH. i keep thinking about zh.
ohohoh and xiaowen's life plan thing. SO FREAKING FUNNY.
I LOVED TDAY. I STILL LOVE IT.
i bought koala shaped cake/bread things. im gonna have them for breakfast(:
so cool.
BAIBAI.
ILYOUGUYS. I HAVENT BEEN THIS HAPPY SINCE I D K WHEN.
IM SO GLAD TDAY HAPPENED.
gerbx, xoxo♥